czech please







So we went to an amazing beer hall in Prague one day and decided that anything they offered us we would say yes to, just for the experience. Turns out that they're throwing drinks at you before you've even had time to sit down. There's no choice of what drink you may want, its either a thick black beer or some special Czech shot made from herbs. I have no idea what either one was but both were super strong, and they just kept coming. The end result was a pretty expensive lunch, three very drunk backpackers, broken sunnies, and a roll of film that i don't remember shooting at all. However I'm pretty sure a great time was had by all!

1 comment:

  1. I was there last year during 1week...you can see some of my diana mini pics here : http://www.flickr.com/photos/ben2bnouille/ or on my blog.

    ReplyDelete